Millions of blind/ disabled/ veterans/ women/ students don't get professional work opportunitiesUnfortunately, our society does not provide them the same opportunity that most of us get. Its a struggle for these people. Imagine your life shattered because of blindness, or losing your job because of being disabled, or imagine being a homeless woman with a child to take care of, or imagine being on wheelchairs! Even students, millions of them are forced to work in retail outlets post their graduation.
Millions of Emerging business fail because they can't generate money!Why? Several reasons, but they don't get access to human capital that large corporations do! It is not a financial problem, it is a people problem
WHAT IF WE COULD MAKE BOTH SIDES WORK TOGETHER AND SHARE RESOURCES?
That’s exactly what we do at Project STARFISH
Here is what we do :
– We have a phenomenal process of recruitment, where we identify the capability, ambition, goals, and character.
– We train them on businesses, supply chains, processes, how they make money and do case studies continuously.
– We bring in the companies to share their business, and we discuss problems.
– We bring in experts from the industry who have phenomenal experience and skills to explain their journey, and how to acquire skills.
– We create a Virtual workforce who work with these businesses, earn, get opportunities, learn and become employable.
– We manage projects really well and ensure people gather skills and coach them well. The training program and the engagement to create a workforce out of blind/ disabled professionals is the key to success.
– Business pay our members ( the worker) directly.
IMPACT !Impact! Impact! Impact!
We create 100’s of new small jobs every month. These jobs are new!
It augments the country’s economy, keeps the jobs in the country.
Biggest of all it helps keep the emerging companies expand. While our members do the leg work, businesses can now be strategic.
We train, empower, create an experiential platform to truly empower the people.
We create these jobs, and bring these jobs to the disabled to execute it, learn, earn , grow, get the experience they did not have.
It creates jobs for blind/ disabled/ veterans etc, millions who always wanted to live a dignified life.
Truthfully, in an age where we humans pride ourselves with how big a car we buy, the dress we wear, the company we work at , there is a serious problem in the identity of humanity. Working with the blind/disabled etc will help you understand them and the value they bring. You will be humbled at how inspiring they are at what they do. We will perhaps learn that the small things we take for granted, there are people battling them everyday. The model creates the awareness of their capability, inspires us, makes us more humble. You create IMPACT by donating your time, not with $.